Tuesday 27 January 2015 webinar:
- Ellie Russell, Quality and Student Engagement Consultant, National Union of Students: ‘The principles of student engagement’
- Jim Pettiward, Blended Learning Facilitator and EAP Lecturer, and Helen Long’a Tongu, Digital Ambassador, London Metropolitain University, ‘Clued Up! project: how students and staff can explore digital literacies’ together’ (http://learning.londonmet.ac.uk/epacks/digital-literacies/)
- The recording of the webinar is http://bit.ly/1zTINwq
- You can see the presentations from the session, including the results of the questions asked of the participants by following this link: http://bit.ly/15SVCu8 [Note: some quirky formatting inserted question marks in the PDF]
Wednesday 18 February 2015 webinar:
- Steve Rowett,E-Learning Developments Team Leader and Janina Dewitz, Innovations Officer, E-Learning Environments (ELE) presentation is called, ‘UCL Digifest (http://ucldigifest.org/about-us/)’
- Julie Wintrup, University of Southampton and students – ‘Student Engagement and RAISE network’
- The recording of the second webinar from Wednesday 18 February 2015 12:30-1:30: is http://bit.ly/1LcbXYd. The text chat with weblinks is here.
The presentations from the session, which includes the results of the polling questions, are available here
Monday 27 April 2015 webinar:
- Rebecca McCreedy and Gillian Fielding, UCISA, ‘Digital Capabilities Survey’ – The state of the nation: the digital capability crisis in UK?
- Paul Chapman,Head of Student Engagement at Birmingham City University – Student Engagement – Identity, Motivation and Community
- Recording of the webinar is: https://ca-sas.bbcollab.com/mr.jnlp?suid=M.A6CE813EC24DD33E95C3202518224C&sid=2009077 (Note: Copy and paste the link; do not click)
- Text chat from the session, with links is (HERE)
- Slides from Rebecaa and Gillian’s presentation (PPT) (HERE) and PDF with notes from presentation (HERE)
- Slides from Paul Chapman’s presentation (PPT) (HERE) and PDF (HERE).
Tuesday 13 May 2015 webinar:
- Deborah Millar, Head of eLearning, Blackburn College, ‘DigiPals – Changing the Learning Landscape project’.
- Peter Chatterton, Jisc consultant, and Clare Killen, Jisc consultant, ‘The Student Engagement Toolkit – support for institutions in change processes associated with student partnership initiatives’.
- 13 May 2105 webinar presentation (PDF of both presentations) (on Slideshare)
- Recording of webinar
- Chat text with weblinks
30 June webinar
- Dr. Eleanor Quince, History and Faculty Director of Employability,
University of Southampton and Charlotte Medland, student and Humanities Employability Coordinator presented an overview of the Mission Employable; a student-led employability activity.
- ‘Reflect and review’ the webinar series led by Sarah Knight.
- Recording link to the webinar is here.
- Please read Eleanor and the students’ article in the CAN Journal of Educational Innovation, Partnership and Change.
- Chat text is available here.
- Presentation (PDF format) – is here.
- Presentation (Slideshare) is here.
24 November 2015 from 12:30-1:30 – “What will a successful student-staff partnership look like in 2020?” Presentation, discussion and activities led by Peter Chatterton and Clare Killen.
Recording of the webinar: http://bit.ly/1P8ciC9
Presentation from the webinar is here.
Text chat from the webinar is here.
This webinar explored what successful student-staff partnerships will look like in 2020, what the challenges are and how the Jisc Developing successful student staff partnerships online guide and associated resources, can be used to stimulate thinking about how these challenges can be overcome.
20 January 2016 – Dan Derricott, Student Engagement Manager, at the University of Lincoln, ‘Growing a whole institution culture of commitment to student engagement. ‘
Recording of the webinar: http://bit.ly/1V8mrh2
Presentation from the webinar is here in PDF format.
Text chat (including hyperlinks) from the webinar is HERE
In this webinar, Dan outlined the university’s bold new strategic plan that aims to reinforce and move forward its commitment to working with students as partners in and producers of their university.
|Date||Webinar recording link
|April||https://ca-sas.bbcollab.com/mr.jnlp?suid=M.A6CE813EC24DD33E95C3202518224C&sid=2009077 (Note: Copy and paste the link; do not click)|
|June|| https://ca-sas.bbcollab.com/mrlst?suid=M.2335FB38D7ACB76D945CB5945642B8&sid=2009077 (copy and paste)