Call for proposals closed on 12 January 2018. The information about the proposals was outlined below.
We are delighted to announce the call for contributions for CAN 2018 hosted by the University of Winchester. This year the CAN conference will be focusing on student-staff partnerships at universities and colleges in the age of change. With significant developments happening across the UK educational landscape, the conference themes ask us to be both reflective and dynamic in our practice, in order to facilitate effective partnerships and improve the student educational experience.
We particularly welcome contributions for the themes below. A brief description of these themes and the types of submissions can be found in this document.
- Theme One: Keeping Student Engagement and Partnership Relevant in an Age of Change
- Theme Two: Researching, Evaluating and Evidencing effective Engagement and Partnership
- Theme Three: Developing Digital Capabilities in an Ever Changing Landscape
- Theme Four: Ensuring the Student Voice is heard and the Feedback Loop is closed
- Theme Five: Student-Staff Partnerships to support Innovation and Inclusivity in the Curriculum
- Theme Six: (posters only) Entrepreneurship and Innovation Showcase
- We will give priority to contributions which are student-led or collaboratively delivered by staff and students
- We will confirm which proposals have been accepted by Monday 12th February 2018
Registration for the conference will open in January.
If you have any questions please contact CAN@winchester.ac.uk