The University of Hertfordshire and Jisc are proud to announce the next Change Agents’ Network conference which will be on 17th and 18th May 2023 “Reimagining student/staff partnerships to generate new learning opportunities”.
17th May will be an online access conference day, and 18th May an in-person event at the University’s Fielder Centre conferencing facilities.
We are looking for students and staff to share their work on partnership in the spaces around:
• wellbeing and a sense of community
• making digital learning more inclusive in times of cost of living concerns
• investing in staff and students’ digital capabilities
• making active engagement in partnership work
We also invite those who have a great story to tell about staff student partnership work, but who are unsure where it aligns with themes to get in touch with the conference planning team, we don’t want anyone to feel that they couldn’t come and share their good practice.
We are accepting a range of formats to be delivered either live and online, or pre-recorded, or in-person:
• Short practice-sharing submissions known as 5-minute lightning talks
• Engaging asynchronous content in the form of micro-videos (less than 5mins), narrated poster presentations and short case studies.
• Longer sessions of 20-30 mins which should be interactive in nature, enabling others to think through and develop their own practice, delivered online or in person.
• Collaborative activities and networking opportunities through workshops, round tables, or discussion, delivered in person.
Abstracts closing date: Monday 13th March 2023, 09.00
Authors receive Review Panel Decision: Tuesday 4th April 2023
Resubmission deadline: Monday 17th April 2023, 09:00
Draft programme: Tuesday 18th April
Complete the following MS Form (link opens in a new window) to submit your abstract by 09.00 Monday 13th March 2023
If you have any questions, please contact the Conference Planning team at CAN23@herts.ac.uk
We look forward to receiving your submissions.