Posted on behalf of Clare Killen:
CAN Conference: Championing Student-Staff Partnerships in an Age of Change
Full programme now available
Proudly hosted by The University of Winchester, the 6th annual Change Agents’ Network Conference offers a unique opportunity to showcase and celebrate innovative practice in student and staff partnership working and how this is driving curriculum innovation. This year’s conference promises to be the best yet!
Along with opportunities to share what works and learn from each other the full programme offers an engaging line up of students and staff with:
- two keynote addresses from Colette Fletcher, Assistant Vice-Chancellor, University of Winchester and Tali Atvars, Student Union President, Winchester Student Union (Day 1) and Tansy Jessop, Professor of Research Informed Teaching, Southampton Solent University (Day 2)
- a plenary student led panel
- opportunities for networking – regional clusters and informal meet-up
- 52 workshops, presentation and poster sessions from a diverse range of UK Higher and Further Education providers exploring the conference themes of:
- Keeping student engagement and partnership relevant in an age of change
- Researching, evaluating and evidencing effective engagement and partnership
- Developing digital capabilities in an ever changing landscape
- Ensuring the student voice is heard and the feedback loop is closed
- Student-staff partnerships to support innovation and inclusivity in the curriculum
- Entrepreneurship and innovation showcase (posters only)
A notable feature of the conference is that most workshops involve students as workshop leaders or co-presenters.
View the full programme.
Hurry – Early bird registrations end 2 March 2018. Secure your place at http://bit.ly/2F6sdSe