CAN 2018 @ the University of Winchester – Registration is now open

Registration is now open for the Change Agent Network Conference 2018 – Student-Staff Partnerships in an Age of Change at the University of Winchester (19th-20th April 2018)   Over 60 papers, workshops and symposiums showcasing student engagement, partnership, digital capabilities initiatives and research from across UK higher and further education and skills.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
Tali Atvars—Winchester Student Union President
Colette Fletcher—Assistant Vice Chancellor (University of Winchester)
Professor Tansy Jessop – Professor in Research Informed Teaching (Southampton Solent University)

To Register:
Please visit the University of Winchester registration page.
Take advantage of the Early Bird conference rate!

Keep up to date                                                                                                                                    Follow #CAN2018 to keep updated on conference developments and please contact can@winchester.ac.uk with any queries.

Conference themes:

Theme One: Keeping student engagement and partnership relevant in an age of change  Theme Two: Researching, evaluating and evidencing effective engagement and partnership    Theme Three: Developing digital capabilities in an ever changing landscape                         Theme Four: Ensuring the student voice is heard and the feedback loop is completed       Theme Five: Student-staff partnerships to support innovation and inclusivity in the curriculum Theme Six: Entrepreneurship and innovation showcase

The full agenda will be released in February 2018.