Proudly hosted by The University of Exeter, the 5th annual Change Agents’ Network Conference presents a fantastic opportunity to share effective practice and honest reflections on student and staff partnership working and how this is driving curriculum innovation.
The full programme offers an engaging line up of students and staff including:
- Two keynote addresses from the Academic Skills and Engagement Team and Student Guild at The University of Exeter (Day 1) and Colin Bryson and Fanni Albert from Newcastle University who will talk about the ‘how, what and why’ of Authentic Partnership (Day 2)
- Plenary student led panel
- 51 workshops, presentation and poster sessions from a diverse range of UK Higher and Further Education providers exploring the conference themes of:
- Developing digital capability of staff and students
- Employability and graduate attributes
- Students as Researchers
- Curriculum co-design
- Impact of student partnerships
- International perspectives and practice
- Opportunities for networking – regional clusters and informal meet-ups
A notable feature of the conference is that all workshops involve students as workshop leaders or co-presenters.
Hurry – places going fast! Registration extended until noon on 7 April 2017.